The ONE Agency For ALL Your Insurance Needs


"Hablamos Espanol"
Did You Know? - as heard in my radio ads!
I just bought a multi-family house and will be renting out the other unit. Should the tenant get renters insurance?
Yes. By the tenant purchasing a renters policy (Ho4), any damage done by the tenant or one of his/her guests is covered by their policy, not the homeowner's. That also applies to any liability issue. An average renters policy is only approximately $200 per year.

Q:  I have a vacant property insured under a DP1, does that cover copper plumbing if it were to be ripped out?

A:  No.  There is NO coverage for the copper plumbing OR the subsequent damage associated with the removal of that plumbing. 


Proud to Welcome

 DiPrete Insurance Clients

55 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI 02888 - Phone: (401) 228-3500 / Fax: (401) 228-3501